.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Face Only A Mother Could Love

(Via Nina Camic)


Give it your best shot.

Labels: ,


  • 1) Maneater
    2) FrankenBarbies
    5) Winkerwanker

    3) and 4) need more time.

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Tue Sep 23, 05:34:00 pm GMT-4  

  • 1) "Ah'll bitecha! Ah will!"

    2) "Is this how Obama does his Mussolini?"

    3) "See? This am my IQ!"

    4) McCain reveals how his right wing keeps getting lost.

    5) "Don't worry, we got 'em fooled."

    By Blogger benning, at Tue Sep 23, 06:52:00 pm GMT-4  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Tue Sep 23, 07:06:00 pm GMT-4  

  • 3) Foot near mouth
    4) His mask is slipping

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Tue Sep 23, 07:07:00 pm GMT-4  

  • [Biden pic] "See when Bill Clinton told me it was that big I believed him, because of party loyalty. How do you think I got this VP gig?"

    [Obama pic] "Man those charcoal-lined Secret Service underpants act like a silencer for those...special moments...at the podium!"

    By Blogger Ron, at Tue Sep 23, 07:33:00 pm GMT-4  

  • IT just hit me with the O'bamma picture......

    He IS the Grinch that Stole Christmas.

    The REAL one from the cartoon, on the Jim Carey imitation one.

    By Anonymous Mr Whipple, at Tue Sep 23, 09:38:00 pm GMT-4  

  • 1)I think I hear Ellen Ripley from off-camera saying, "Get away from her, you bitch!"

    2)(Sarah) "Damn, Trig! I thought I just changed you."
    (Cindy) "Ever hear of 'Botox'?"

    3)"I'm not just a candidate for Vice President of 'Hair Plugs for Men', I'm also a client!"

    4)"Wait a sec, John- I think I can get that little melanoma with my fingernails."

    5)"See her checkin' out my fine ass? That babe is definitely going home with me tonight!"

    By Blogger Fletch, at Tue Sep 23, 11:40:00 pm GMT-4  

  • That picture of Biden is awesome.

    "Who am I? Why am I here?"

    If I thought him getting elected would bring an end to PC, I'd vote Obama/Biden in a second.

    By Blogger blake, at Wed Sep 24, 05:00:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.