.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, October 27, 2008

Kisses To Start Your Week!

Smile and feel happy, people! We are going to do this.

Labels: , ,


  • John Cleese on Sarah Palin

    "When the Americans really put their foot in it was reelecting George Bush.

    I mean the rest of the world was flabbergasted.

    And I think it can be almost fixed like that (finger snap) by electing Obama because it really indicates this is not fundamentally a backwoods, rednect racist society.

    I liked John Cleese with the Pythons but this is so out there that it almost seems like he's acting when he's talking here.

    By OpenID jdeeripper, at Mon Oct 27, 02:29:00 am GMT-4  

  • Good Morning Victoria!

    I spent the entire weekend at Disneyland/Californian Adventure, a place curiously devoid of the partisan rancor.

    I made a couple vows to myself, one of which was to cut back on the amount of blog I've been smoking lately. However, your brand is positively healthful! Doctor recommended!

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Mon Oct 27, 12:51:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Yeah, she's blowing a good-bye kiss back to Ted Stevens as he heads off into retirement.

    By Blogger Eli Blake, at Tue Oct 28, 12:12:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.