Pope Benedict XVI
Amazing, I cannot believe this is happening.
What a message to send the world. After we just buried one of the beloved, and doctrinally-clear Popes of all time, comes his dear friend, and associate, Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger.
A TRADITIONALIST!
Brilliant.
How certain quarters will hate this. How happy I am today.
What a message to send the world. After we just buried one of the beloved, and doctrinally-clear Popes of all time, comes his dear friend, and associate, Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger.
A TRADITIONALIST!
Brilliant.
How certain quarters will hate this. How happy I am today.








3 Comments:
Church 1 - 0 NYT
By
JSU, at Tue Apr 19, 01:10:00 pm GMT-4
NYT, negative 2. ;)
Cheers,
V.
By
vbspurs, at Tue Apr 19, 04:05:00 pm GMT-4
Wow, COOL!!
Lustiger must be seething. :)
(Hey Jimbo!)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Tue Apr 19, 07:32:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home