.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I Love This Guy

Grad of Johns Hopkins and Georgetown Law. Lawyer. Ex-Lieutenant Governor of Maryland. Roman Catholic (in fact, ex-seminarian). Republican.

I love Michael Steele, and though I think his is too gentle a nature for the rough-and-tumble world of Presidential politics, if Senator McCain gets into the White House, I would love to see Steele assume a position of prominence in his Cabinet.

That the future of the Republican Party includes Palin, Jindal, and Steele should tell you everything you need to know about how varied, and deep we are as a Party.

I am very proud of them all.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.