.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Support Denmark

You might've noticed that I have a new Blogad.

I am not particularly political on Sundries, and yet, I never feel constrained to mention my particular world view, since it's part of who I am.

When a story intrigues me, or it is topical, like the State of the Union post coming Wednesday, I mention it.

Luc van Braekel's blog has long been one of the sites I advertise Sundries on.

And today, he needs us to read his link.

Please click on his new site, but here is a preview:


"On the 30th of September 2005 the Danish newspaper Jyllands Posten published 12 cartoons depicting the prophet Mohammed. Mohammedans raised a storm of protest and two artists went into hiding after receiving death threats. Islamic organisations demanded an apology from the Danish government and the incident turned into a world-wide diplomatic issue."

You can imagine the rest, I'm sure.

6 Comments:

  • This has been boiling for a little while, now. I did sign the petition. Denmark may have found its Viking nads, finally. I doubt the Norwegians, Swedes, Finns have found theirs. They continue to bow and scrape before the Muslim whiners.

    May all the EuroIslamotards get boils on their private - yet tiny - parts!

    By Blogger benning, at Wed Feb 01, 10:18:00 am GMT-5  

  • After il biscotto in Euro 2004? No:)

    By Blogger Renato, at Wed Feb 01, 10:22:00 am GMT-5  

  • This has been boiling for a little while, now. I did sign the petition.

    Wow, Benning, you're ahead of the loop, good blogger that you are.

    Upon doing a little research, I see Michelle Malkin has gone on the Buy Danish bandwagon too.

    Denmark may have found its Viking nads, finally.

    I tell you what, Denmark has one of the strictest emigration policies in Europe, as pertaining to Muslims.

    There are many families who are rent asunder by these strictures, and a Muslim man often has to live in nearby Sweden if he wants his Danish wife to visit him.

    Where did I put that link about that...maybe JSU knows.

    I doubt the Norwegians, Swedes, Finns have found theirs. They continue to bow and scrape before the Muslim whiners.

    May all the EuroIslamotards get boils on their private - yet tiny - parts!


    Benning, my love, I will ask you to tone down that kind of reference (Islamotards, etc.) here. It's not my cuppa.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Thu Feb 02, 01:50:00 am GMT-5  

  • After il biscotto in Euro 2004? No:)

    I was about to explain the infamous 2:2, but I'll let you do it, Renato. :)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Thu Feb 02, 01:51:00 am GMT-5  

  • And where is the Danish Theme Park? Kirkegaard, Hamlet...who says they aren't a fun lot?

    By Blogger Ron, at Thu Feb 02, 08:45:00 am GMT-5  

  • Well I put a Denmark graphic on my blog site. However, I don't reeealllyy blog so no one visits there but it may pick up a stray Shite or two. Who knows?

    By Blogger Paul, at Thu Feb 02, 01:41:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.