.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Looking Forward To The Biden-Palin Debates

If this bizarre little campaign performance of Senator Joe Biden in Pennsylvania is anything to go by, it's going to be a dilly.

She'll more than hold her own.

"I tell you MAN. I always liked Barackkk. But I LO-O-OVE her!"

Don't you love how Senator Obama edges his wife away as if to protect her, and both MO and BO look half-undone by giggles?

Usually, I don't post these kinds of snarky attacks at the other side. I'm content to enthuse about the positive sides of ours. But after the horrific attempted smears I have read online about Governor Palin, which I will merely refer to in passing, my patience ran out just now.

Labels: , ,


  • I was going to leave a comment, but it wasn't developing well, so I deleted it. (This replacement comment is, of course, food for thought).

    By Blogger El Kot, at Sun Aug 31, 05:19:00 am GMT-4  

  • I understand it, despite not having read it, El Kot. Nice to see you again! :)


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Aug 31, 06:06:00 am GMT-4  

  • -t ;)

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Aug 31, 06:06:00 am GMT-4  

  • The spinning will get crazed if Palin clearly beats Biden in a debate. At the very least he would be shown as geezerized!

    By Blogger Ron, at Sun Aug 31, 09:27:00 am GMT-4  

  • Those smears took little time to get started. Along with the amazing flood of visitors to my site, I managed to garner a troll - maybe more than one - who found every Palin posting and made ugly comments on most of them. After he got through attacking her he set his sights on me! His name is anonymous.

    Brave Left, courageous opposition. Now I see why they always cover their faces at those ugly protests. They're utterly embarrassed and cowardly.

    Ugly smears. Yeesh!

    Palin will hand Biden his own arse when they debate. Whoo-Hoo!

    By Blogger benning, at Sun Aug 31, 04:47:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Just heard on SoCal talk radio re: the "unbalanced" tickets of both McCain-Palin and Obama-Biden:

    "McCain-Palin is right side up
    Obama-Biden is right side down"


    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Sun Aug 31, 11:31:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.