Obama Versus Palin
The difference in character, approach, and delicacy towards a topic which is still so raw in America, couldn't be better illustrated in these two snaps.
Governor Sarah Palin touching the murals of the fallen 9/11 Firefighters.

Senator Barack Obama flinging flowers unto a pile at Ground Zero (whereas Senator and Mrs. John McCain reverentially squatted down and with infinite emotion accomodated their roses).

ADDED: One more. Wonder what the book is and who gave it to her.

Governor Sarah Palin touching the murals of the fallen 9/11 Firefighters.

Senator Barack Obama flinging flowers unto a pile at Ground Zero (whereas Senator and Mrs. John McCain reverentially squatted down and with infinite emotion accomodated their roses).

ADDED: One more. Wonder what the book is and who gave it to her.

Labels: Ideological Impasse, Pitbull With Lipstick, US Presidential Election








2 Comments:
Where was Michelle? off camera?
Well I appreciate the time you put in here.
By
chickelit, at Thu Sept 25, 07:33:00 pm GMT-4
No worries, Chickenlittle! I'll be doing it until election day for sure.
I'm scaling back elsewhere though, as I need a breather from the twattage. ;)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Thu Sept 25, 08:15:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home