.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, October 05, 2008


Labels: ,


  • What is that button?? Who is that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Oct 05, 08:50:00 am GMT-4  

  • As I said, Anonymous, sometimes she is given things to wear (like plastic bracelets and pins) during the ropeline, mixing it up with supporters before and after her speech.

    I'm fairly sure this must be one of those pins she consented to wear on being given it.

    I don't know who it is, but it looks like a young man suffering from a disease, or so.

    I'll try to find out. :)


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Oct 05, 06:24:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Ah, I see. Thank you for replying. I'll now post something on one of your stories about South America, above.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Oct 06, 10:21:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.