.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"Real Women Hunt Moose"



I only have half a dozen pairs of shoes, but possibly over one hundred handbags, and just as many watches. So when I saw this oversized handbag on Palin's arm, which is actually an eco-friendly tote, I sat up like a rocket and took notice.

Then I collapsed laughing when I enlarged it, and saw what it said.

This bag will give Robin Givhan nightmares until November. Maureen Dowd may be rushed to emergency, still typing on her laptop, "NOOOOOOO, NOOOO! Save us O'Bambi!".

Cover the bitter, elite feminists' eyes! Sarah is out and about!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • I suppose the follow up is a bag with a picture of a styling salon and the phrase 'faux men hunt mousse.'

    The picture isn't quite complete though without the scowling and ticked off secret service guy walking behind her.

    I'm surprised you only own six pairs of shoes.

    Let me guess-- three practical (but only one of which is tennis shoes), two pairs of dress flats and one pair of heels (but not as high as Palin's). In spite of you latitude it really doesn't get that hot in Miami in the summer so you don't need platforms ergo you don't own any. One of your practical pairs is a pair of boots, especially since it rains there a lot. None of your shoes would really stand out in a crowd (i.e. no bright yellow wedgies or screaming red pumps.) You don't own any sandals (and if you ever did buy sandals they would be nice ones and have a low or medium heel, no birkenstocks or earth shoes.) How close did I come?

    By Blogger Eli Blake, at Wed Oct 08, 05:32:00 pm GMT-4  

  • My eye went straight to the secret service guy... and then to her... and then to the other guys...

    What a way to live. :-(

    And it won't go away, either.

    By Blogger Synova, at Wed Oct 08, 06:55:00 pm GMT-4  

  • I notice she's not wearing a wedding ring.

    By Blogger Oxbay, at Wed Oct 08, 10:05:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.