.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Tuesday, October 07, 2008


From a Town Hall commenter:

I was bored

My four year old said she liked “the white one.” Cringing inside I asked her why. She said, “He looks like a white cow, and I like cows. Look how white his hair is.” Then she looked at Barack and said, “He looks like a brown cow, I like him too.”

Then about five minutes later she decided she liked Brokaw best. She went up and pointed to him and said, I like him.

Those were our debate highlights



  • I'm glad I skipped it for something not at all boring. (See blog if you're curious.)

    By Blogger JSU, at Wed Oct 08, 12:46:00 am GMT-4  

  • I was flying back from New York! Much less boring than the debate-o-trons! Whew! It must, indeed, been Morning in America if that's the best Fric and Frac can muster! I'm sure the markets will reflect their love o'er the morrow!

    By Blogger Ron, at Wed Oct 08, 01:21:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.