The Heckling Reactions Of Sarah Palin Versus Barack Obama
You decide which showed more character and quickness on their feet.
Sarah Palin
Barack Obama
(Remember, I was there)
ADDED: John McCain.
That's my personal favourite. I jumped up in the air and whooped when I heard him deliver the line.
Sarah Palin
"You know, bless your heart, sir. My son is over in Iraq fighting for your right to protest."
Barack Obama
(Remember, I was there)
"All right, guys. See ya."
ADDED: John McCain.
"My dear friends. Please don't be diverted by the Ground Noise and the static".
That's my personal favourite. I jumped up in the air and whooped when I heard him deliver the line.
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Pitbull With Lipstick, US Presidential Election, Youtube








4 Comments:
Questions:
How did situation resolve after Sarah's comment? The video ends too quickly. Is there a slightly longer version?
Were all those people ejected from the Obama rally? They appear to be leaving. I looked back at your earlier post and didn't see mention of what actually happened, but perhaps I missed it.
Sadly, I have a feeling we're going to see more and more such disruptive tactics on both sides soon.
By
chickelit, at Tue Oct 07, 10:21:00 am GMT-4
Nevermind on question 1. The link up on Drudge even shows the Jerry Garcia look-alike who shouts the comment.
By
chickelit, at Tue Oct 07, 02:33:00 pm GMT-4
Please keep up the good work and show Senator Barack Hussein Obama
hates America and is not good for this country....
By
JuanCollazoDoverDelaware, at Tue Oct 07, 08:41:00 pm GMT-4
Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, derided outside the United States as a mere country bumpkin unfit for higher office, personifies why Asian investors continue to pour money into the US, even as its financial sector nears breakdown.
By
chickelit, at Wed Oct 08, 01:09:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home