.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, October 10, 2008

Slow Down

Dear Sundries readers and friends,

As you might know, my personal situation has been fraught with health difficulties at home. I have been neglecting this side of my life for over a month. So I am going to step back for a while, to get my house in order, quite literally.

Don't think I will leave Sundries in the lurch; but I will not be blogging as profusely as I have in the past. Rest assured I am confident of the future, both personally and in other aspects too. Sometimes, though, you have to know where your priorities lie.

I am already composing Saturday's posts, so please check back a bit later for them!

Thank you so much to all for your continued understanding.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • Just so you know for sure, Victoria, you'll always have my care, love and support for dealing with these difficult personal matters. If there is someway, I can help more directly, even just through conversation, please let me know.

    Just don't vanish for 8 months again, please!

    By Blogger Ron, at Fri Oct 10, 11:25:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Thank you so much, Ron!

    More soon. :)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Fri Oct 10, 11:26:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Just wanted to let you know you are inspiring. That's a rare gift.

    Do what you need to do. Family definitely takes priority.

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Sat Oct 11, 01:02:00 am GMT-4  

  • *sigh* I started coming here because you are always positive, even when it's a total shitstorm, pardon the language. We'll miss you, here and at Althouse. Best to you and your family.

    By Blogger knox, at Sat Oct 11, 08:53:00 am GMT-4  

  • Just wanted to let you know you are inspiring. That's a rare gift.

    Do what you need to do. Family definitely takes priority.


    Chickenlittle, you are so sweet. I read your words out loud to my mother, not because I wanted to fan my vanity, but because I wanted to show her the calibre of person who comes to this blog.

    If I blog well about Palin, et. al., it's just because I do it for you and every reader who expects the best from me.

    And thank you so much for your kind words about my family!

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Oct 11, 04:03:00 pm GMT-4  

  • *sigh* I started coming here because you are always positive, even when it's a total shitstorm, pardon the language. We'll miss you, here and at Althouse. Best to you and your family.

    I haven't disappeared, darling. I will not. :)

    Just a slow down, and maybe a lapsed day here and there.

    I rarely check it, but if you send me an email to the "Blogpost tips" email under my profile, I'll write back to you, Knox. We can keep our spirits up together!

    Thank you so much too, for your warmth in your reply.

    KEEP YOUR HAPPIES UP! Nothing is lost. :)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Oct 11, 04:05:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.