You know there are too many blogs when
Rhinoceroses have their own blog .
As an opening salvo, we have "Rhinos ready to get it on" followed by a picture of the female rhino, who bears a not unperceived resemblence to Rosie O'Donnell -- that distinguished ex-citizeness of Miami.
Quite coincidentally enough, the cow is called Rosie. And so is the rhino. *boom tish*
Local famed zookeeper, Ron Magill, also reminds me of someone else who is famous, although I can't quite place him.
With his deep-set eyes and toothy grin, he could pass for a Kennedy. Although a Kennedy never passed a rhino without consequences (allegedly).
As an opening salvo, we have "Rhinos ready to get it on" followed by a picture of the female rhino, who bears a not unperceived resemblence to Rosie O'Donnell -- that distinguished ex-citizeness of Miami.
Quite coincidentally enough, the cow is called Rosie. And so is the rhino. *boom tish*
Local famed zookeeper, Ron Magill, also reminds me of someone else who is famous, although I can't quite place him.
With his deep-set eyes and toothy grin, he could pass for a Kennedy. Although a Kennedy never passed a rhino without consequences (allegedly).








2 Comments:
O...M...G
By
Unknown, at Sat Jan 15, 09:03:00 pm GMT-5
Darling, what did you expect? I can't be highbrow ALL the time.
Anyway, I'm finding my "voice". Trial and error for months, I shouldn't wonder.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sun Jan 16, 12:02:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home