Blogger.com en panne
So much for the "Maintenance from 4-4:30 PM PST". It lasted until a moment ago, 10:30 PM EDT.
Oh, and if you see some Audioblogger.com links of a sudden, don't giggle. It's not my blog post of the day.
A friend of mine (British), has a chum (also British), who wanted me to translate this into English and as part of the translation service, I offered a .wav effort too.
O homem não pode destruir
o que o homem não criou
When I said it means, "Man cannot destroy, what Man didn't create", I got a response back he wanted to put that in Portuguese, under a tattoo pic of Jesus (!).
Gosh, things have certainly changed in ole Blighty.
Oh, and if you see some Audioblogger.com links of a sudden, don't giggle. It's not my blog post of the day.
A friend of mine (British), has a chum (also British), who wanted me to translate this into English and as part of the translation service, I offered a .wav effort too.
O homem não pode destruir
o que o homem não criou
When I said it means, "Man cannot destroy, what Man didn't create", I got a response back he wanted to put that in Portuguese, under a tattoo pic of Jesus (!).
Gosh, things have certainly changed in ole Blighty.








7 Comments:
Sorry, but I don't do the Hasty Pudding Club.
My Yalie chum Jim forbade me to go there!
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Apr 22, 12:09:00 am GMT-4
Heh, my mate will be pleased by this mention.
I'll send you a photo of his tattoo when it's all done.
By
Kullrad, at Fri Apr 22, 06:43:00 am GMT-4
Hi i'm Kullrad's mate, thanx for confirming the translation and the .wav file woz cool (very saucy) and also feel somewhat responsible for changing the views of many of how cool old england has become lol
By
Anonymous, at Fri Apr 22, 01:27:00 pm GMT-4
A pic of the tattoo!
As they say here in 'Merka, that would rock, Kully. :)
Cheers,
V.
By
vbspurs, at Fri Apr 22, 02:44:00 pm GMT-4
Milo, thanks for the visit here, and I'm so happy you liked everything.
I'm always at your service for translations, .wavs, phone sex, what, I didn't mention phone sex! I said fun sox.
Yes, if you want fun sox, I'm your gal.
That'll be £5 per minute, please.
Cheers,
V.
By
vbspurs, at Fri Apr 22, 02:46:00 pm GMT-4
you can never have to much fun sox but i'll settle for $5 / min lol
Anyhow hows your greek translation? coz i wanna know how to prenounce "προετοίμασμένος" this i have tattooed on my arm.
Thanx
Milo
By
Anonymous, at Fri May 06, 06:29:00 pm GMT-4
Ooh, Milo, my Greek is very bad indeed.
I see it starts something like:
προετοίμασμένος
"Prostoistuthstos"
...but I'm not sure where that's going. ;)
Sorry love, I'll try to find out though!
Cheers,
V.
By
vbspurs, at Tue May 10, 02:43:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home