.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, May 27, 2005

Watching the Watchdogs

The most vital innovations to hit Blogosphere have been the media watchdogs.

And though all bloggers act like that at times, there are certain blogs which are devoted to keeping an eye on MSM, either from their countries or from around the world.

One of my favourites has to be David Kaspar's MedienKritik of Germany, which JSU mentioned some time ago.

So when I found this blog from Spain, called Periodista Digital, I knew I had to share it immediately.

What I find innovative is that they have a section called Blog Zone, highlighting commentary blogs in Spanish with all kinds of topics, such as film, theatre, television, politics, etc.

(I like this one which actually reunites two topics: The Cine y Politica blog)

I am always on the lookout for these types of Watchdogs of MSM in different languages, so if you have any blogrolled, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.