An Unexpected Boon
To my amazement and pride, the Anchoress featured on her blog today my Why Are We Afraid of Benedict XVI?, blogpost of 27 April.
It's called exactly what I would've called it:
A Look Back at an Extraordinary Month
The Anchoress is almost a cult TV type star in blogosphere.
And like most cult hits she is that secret delight shared by a knowing few, even if the few are increasingly not so few.
Thanks again to JSU for bringing her blog, her worldly insight and complete grace in her religion to my attention so many months ago.
It's called exactly what I would've called it:
A Look Back at an Extraordinary Month
The Anchoress is almost a cult TV type star in blogosphere.
And like most cult hits she is that secret delight shared by a knowing few, even if the few are increasingly not so few.
Thanks again to JSU for bringing her blog, her worldly insight and complete grace in her religion to my attention so many months ago.








2 Comments:
When did you move back to the UK then? ;-)
By
Kullrad, at Wed Aug 03, 05:29:00 am GMT-4
Yes, I wondered about that.
Poor old Anchoress mistook my co.uk email for actually living in the UK, still.
Arf!! Arf!!
No, I left ChavScumWorld years ago. They threw a party.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Wed Aug 03, 04:04:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home