.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, November 28, 2005

TTLB Haywire

Instapundit has been knocked off his Number 1 Ecosystem perch!

But you'll never guess who is first now. No, not Michelle. Nor Marky Markos.

Higher Beings

1.Cold Fury (62) details

Who??!

That's what I said.

Cold Fury is followed closely by such Blog-luminaries as:

2.Caterina.net (62) details
3.http://www.ospolitics.org/ (62) details
4.Inter Alia (62) details
5.Times & Seasons (62) details
6.Writing for the Web (62) details
7.Go Dubya! (62) details
8.Freedom Nation (62) details
9. Cor ad cor loquitur (62) details
10.Hypocrisy and Hypotheses... an acute angle in an obtuse world (62) details

It was only after with laboured breath that I see I've fallen from "Flappy Bird" status ALLLLL the way down to "Jolly Happy Joy Joy Fish" or whatever, that I see this announcement from the poor, overworked, recently hitched Bear.

"11/28/05 Early AMEcosystem maintenance is currently in progress. Do not be alarmed. Breathe deeply. Don't panic!"

Shame. I would've dearly loved to have seen another Andrew Sullivan hissy fit.

UPDATE: Slightly better. I'm back to being a Slithering Reptile. One word, one word out of any of you, and you get a belt 'round your mush!

MONDAY NOON EST: Glenn back on top of Michelle (ooh, I'm tellin' the Instawife!), but I'm now down to a Slimy Mollusc. My ego is taking a big hit here. Quick, shower me with praise, somebody.

6 Comments:

  • Seeing you as a slimy mollusc makes me want to, for the first time, snuggle up to one.
    How's Zattt?

    By Blogger Paul, at Mon Nov 28, 03:32:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Seeing you as a slimy mollusc makes me want to, for the first time, snuggle up to one.
    How's Zattt?


    The French would eat me.

    I'll take it!

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Mon Nov 28, 07:32:00 pm GMT-5  

  • I'm but a lowly microbe, at least you get to have sexes as a mollusk, all I get to have is cell division.

    By Blogger XWL, at Mon Nov 28, 08:28:00 pm GMT-5  

  • I'll try my best to make you a
    "Flippery Fish" by Christmas! Don't worry, the French would still eat you.

    By Anonymous Darrell, at Wed Nov 30, 12:53:00 am GMT-5  

  • I'm but a lowly microbe, at least you get to have sexes as a mollusk, all I get to have is cell division.

    For this, we are truly thankful.

    I don't think I could live without Joy Division.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Wed Nov 30, 04:52:00 pm GMT-5  

  • I'll try my best to make you a
    "Flippery Fish" by Christmas!


    Aww. Thanks Darrell. :)

    Don't worry, the French would still eat you.

    How strangely conflicted and slightly aroused I am at this moment.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Wed Nov 30, 04:53:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.