.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
posted by vbspurs at 1/01/2006 12:08:00 am
You are a sweet woman, I couldn't ask for more of a coming years wish. Thank you.I wish you at least what you've given, though finding more would be truly hard. Happy New Year, Victoria. I have to look up champers, sigh....
By Paul is a Hermit, at Sun Jan 01, 12:40:00 am GMT-5
oh.
By Paul is a Hermit, at Sun Jan 01, 12:42:00 am GMT-5
"Stimmt ein, stimmt ein,und huldigt im Vereinedem König aller Weine,dem König aller Weine!Stimmt ein, stimmt ein, stimmt ein!"
By JSU, at Sun Jan 01, 01:37:00 am GMT-5
*K*I*S*S*
By Anonymous, at Sun Jan 01, 03:02:00 am GMT-5
oh.*LOL*Yes. :)I had two glasses worth.I am not a teetotaler, but I am abstemious, so believe me -- I slept the sleep of the just after my two glasses of champagne.No hangover either!That was fun.Cheers,Victoria
By vbspurs, at Sun Jan 01, 12:26:00 pm GMT-5
Happy New Year PAUL, JSU, JOSE, EVERYONE! :)I am in a bit of a rush to get changed, as I am going out for some fun with my family (if dad feels well, if not, with my mother).You can be sure I will blog about it...some time. ;)CIAO!Victoria
By vbspurs, at Sun Jan 01, 12:27:00 pm GMT-5
Victoria,Happy New Year and a "Feliz Año" to you!Look forward to reading your thoughtful and interesting insights in 2006.
By Robert, at Sun Jan 01, 01:49:00 pm GMT-5
What a nice wish! The very same back atcha! Happy, Healthy New Year, Victoria!
By Anonymous, at Sun Jan 01, 10:29:00 pm GMT-5
Victoria,Happy New Year and a "Feliz Año" to you!Look forward to reading your thoughtful and interesting insights in 2006.Thank you, Robert!Here I will just mention that, living in a condo, I cannot do what so many of my Cuban friends do, the moment the clock strikes midnight in New Year.Throw out a bucket (or pail, as Americans say) of water out into the streets.*g*Cheers,Victoria
By vbspurs, at Mon Jan 02, 06:10:00 am GMT-5
What a nice wish! The very same back atcha! Happy, Healthy New Year, Victoria!Thank you, Benning!I hope you had a good time too.What did you do? :)Cheers,Victoria
By vbspurs, at Mon Jan 02, 06:11:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment << Home
Medical residency roadbumped
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
You are a sweet woman, I couldn't ask for more of a coming years wish. Thank you.
I wish you at least what you've given, though finding more would be truly hard. Happy New Year, Victoria.
I have to look up champers, sigh....
By
Paul is a Hermit, at Sun Jan 01, 12:40:00 am GMT-5
oh.
By
Paul is a Hermit, at Sun Jan 01, 12:42:00 am GMT-5
"Stimmt ein, stimmt ein,
und huldigt im Vereine
dem König aller Weine,
dem König aller Weine!
Stimmt ein, stimmt ein, stimmt ein!"
By
JSU, at Sun Jan 01, 01:37:00 am GMT-5
*K*I*S*S*
By
Anonymous, at Sun Jan 01, 03:02:00 am GMT-5
oh.
*LOL*
Yes. :)
I had two glasses worth.
I am not a teetotaler, but I am abstemious, so believe me -- I slept the sleep of the just after my two glasses of champagne.
No hangover either!
That was fun.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sun Jan 01, 12:26:00 pm GMT-5
Happy New Year PAUL, JSU, JOSE, EVERYONE! :)
I am in a bit of a rush to get changed, as I am going out for some fun with my family (if dad feels well, if not, with my mother).
You can be sure I will blog about it...some time. ;)
CIAO!
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sun Jan 01, 12:27:00 pm GMT-5
Victoria,
Happy New Year and a "Feliz Año" to you!
Look forward to reading your thoughtful and interesting insights in 2006.
By
Robert, at Sun Jan 01, 01:49:00 pm GMT-5
What a nice wish! The very same back atcha! Happy, Healthy New Year, Victoria!
By
Anonymous, at Sun Jan 01, 10:29:00 pm GMT-5
Victoria,
Happy New Year and a "Feliz Año" to you!
Look forward to reading your thoughtful and interesting insights in 2006.
Thank you, Robert!
Here I will just mention that, living in a condo, I cannot do what so many of my Cuban friends do, the moment the clock strikes midnight in New Year.
Throw out a bucket (or pail, as Americans say) of water out into the streets.
*g*
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Jan 02, 06:10:00 am GMT-5
What a nice wish! The very same back atcha! Happy, Healthy New Year, Victoria!
Thank you, Benning!
I hope you had a good time too.
What did you do? :)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Jan 02, 06:11:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home