Feed Me
You may have noticed that my Blogads keep a-coming. Well and good, but have you clicked on them today?
Come on! Please help keep me in lipstick and stockings by directing blog traffic to them from my site.
Go2Meeting
A handy agenda wotsit.
Support Denmark
Because there's nothing wrong in the State of Denmark.
Judith Warner's latest book, Perfect Madness
Madness is always perfect. I should know.
Come on! Please help keep me in lipstick and stockings by directing blog traffic to them from my site.
Go2Meeting
A handy agenda wotsit.
Support Denmark
Because there's nothing wrong in the State of Denmark.
Judith Warner's latest book, Perfect Madness
Madness is always perfect. I should know.








5 Comments:
I clicked, I'd much prefer keeping you in stockings and lipstick than doing the same for myself.
(maybe when I was younger and more sylph-like (yet still masculine, really), but not now)
By
XWL, at Fri Feb 17, 03:57:00 pm GMT-5
Done.
You get a cookie!
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Feb 17, 04:31:00 pm GMT-5
I clicked, I'd much prefer keeping you in stockings and lipstick than doing the same for myself.
Talking of which, tomorrow I have a bikini wax appointment. Pray for me.
(maybe when I was younger and more sylph-like (yet still masculine, really), but not now)
Please. You think that ever stopped Marv Albert?
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Feb 17, 04:32:00 pm GMT-5
I clicked, too!
I'd keep Victoria in Chocolates and Silk ... if I wasn't dirt poor. :(
*Sigh*
I'll go back to the Danish site. :D
By
benning, at Fri Feb 17, 06:37:00 pm GMT-5
I clicked, too!
I'd keep Victoria in Chocolates and Silk ... if I wasn't dirt poor. :(
*Sigh*
I'll go back to the Danish site. :D
Thank you, Benning!
I'll take the Silk, but not the Choccies, when you become richer than God. ;)
And I am currently red all over, due to having just had a bikini wax at 10 AM this morning.
Women are so crazy.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sat Feb 18, 12:39:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home