.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, March 24, 2006

Darth Chef

I had of course, watched the "Return of Chef" episode as promised on Althouse.

I haven't as yet read what my chums there had to say about this episode, but I found it trite, and horror of horrors, unfunny -- with the only saving grace being a tease of what he may sound in future, in a Luke I am Your Father voice.

I love South Park, but it's been at least 2 years since last I saw the series at least regularly, and what I saw last night, didn't exactly reel me back in.

I dare not use the dread "jump the shark" phrase, but let's just say, I hear the first chords of Jaws nearby.

Doodoo, doo-doo, doo-dooooo.

ADDENDUM: I'm working on another travellogue for Sunday, so stay tuned for a more meaty post soon!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.