.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, March 20, 2006

It Never Fails

I don't know if you're like this, but I've noticed that certain months of the year, seem to be tougher on me and mine, than others.

Maybe it's something about the ruthlessly cleansing power of spring, but usually between April to June, I undergo a slightly harder time in my life. Not anything really major -- but enough so that they pile up to form daily annoyances.

Well, this year, the rough patch has started a bit earlier.

You already know about my finger, which is nothing really despite the stitches having bust open accidentally, but more worrisomely, my father is doing poorly due to (of all things) bad medical treatment by HIS doctor.

So, if you notice a lag in posting, you know why.

Don't worry though. We'll be fine soon, God willing.

3 Comments:

  • As just a humble commenter, there is little I can do to help directly, but you know I send my love and support to your dad, and even your pinky! Perhaps legal council is needed? Por tu padre, not the pinky... ;-0

    By Blogger Ron, at Tue Mar 21, 08:09:00 am GMT-5  

  • As just a humble commenter,

    Commenter yes. Humble never. I've seen you preening at your keyboard, don't lie!

    there is little I can do to help directly, but you know I send my love and support to your dad, and even your pinky!

    Hugs....

    You're very kind, Ron.

    Perhaps legal council is needed? Por tu padre, not the pinky... ;-0

    You're thinking along the same lines as my mother, I see.

    But in their profession, one just doesn't sue a colleague. EVER.

    It's like snitching on a fellow cop, I suppose.

    Today, my dad went for a battery of tests, so the saga continues, even if my dad is very sedate about everything.

    But me...my number 2 molar broke in part on Tuesday. A very small part, but man -- when it rains, it freaking pours.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Wed Mar 22, 01:46:00 am GMT-5  

  • Today, my dad went for a battery of tests, so the saga continues, even if my dad is very sedate about everything.

    But me...my number 2 molar broke in part on Tuesday. A very small part, but man -- when it rains, it freaking pours.


    I'm so sorry to hear about your dad... You can be sure that the Arroz con Pollo that you prepared will make him feel better :)

    Ack, that sounds very painful, how did it break? Try and have some jello, it's fun and tastes great!

    By Blogger Renato, at Wed Mar 22, 12:41:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.