.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Comedy Gold

Overheard in the comments section of the New York Times article on Senator Joe Biden:

I’m afraid too many idiots in the country will read “Obama - Biden” and think it rhymes too much with Osama Bin Laden.

Oh dear! Sounds like a Rodgers and Hammerstein ditty.

"Take out a B,
Obama's been busy as a bee.
Add an S,
Biden's number 2 or number 3.
And finish it with La,
...that will bring us back to Hillary!".

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Ron, at Wed Aug 20, 09:54:00 am GMT-4  

  • Some of My Fair Lady seems appropriate for the election generally:


    Don't talk of love lasting through time.
    Make me no undying vow. Show me now!

    Sing me no song! Read me no rhyme!
    Don't waste my time, Show me!

    Don't talk of June, Don't talk of fall!
    Don't talk at all! Show me!

    Never do I ever want to hear another word.
    There isn't one I haven't heard.
    Here we are together in what ought to be a dream;
    Say one more word and I'll scream!

    By Blogger Ron, at Wed Aug 20, 09:55:00 am GMT-4  

  • Biden can help Obama with his plagiarism. It's all good!

    By Blogger benning, at Wed Aug 20, 06:29:00 pm GMT-4  

  • "OOOOOOO! Obama, where the wind goes whistling through his ears!"

    Sorry, I got musical!

    By Blogger benning, at Wed Aug 20, 06:31:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.