Running Gear
I had made an impromptu request over at Althouse regarding running shoes.
I received a comparative avalanche of replies! I'd like to thank some of those who each told me the exact same thing: head to this or that (online) shop.
Paddy O, Dog Wood, Hoosier Daddy, thanks for the advice!
I know José is a jogger, but I'm more interested in long distance running for next year.
My dream has always been to enter the Flora London Marathon, ever since a cousin of mine did it for charity (she finished very decently, timewise, at that).
Let's see if I can't top that, one day!

Thanks for any tips, either for running, workouts, or tennis.
I received a comparative avalanche of replies! I'd like to thank some of those who each told me the exact same thing: head to this or that (online) shop.
Paddy O, Dog Wood, Hoosier Daddy, thanks for the advice!
I know José is a jogger, but I'm more interested in long distance running for next year.
My dream has always been to enter the Flora London Marathon, ever since a cousin of mine did it for charity (she finished very decently, timewise, at that).
Let's see if I can't top that, one day!

Thanks for any tips, either for running, workouts, or tennis.
Labels: Sport, Vic The Jock








4 Comments:
Bare feet.
And not (just) because it's a fetish.
OK, you want to get as close to bare feet as you can and still be safe. You want very light stuff.
By
blake, at Sat Aug 02, 02:52:00 am GMT-4
Wait, is that your cousin being carried off?
By
blake, at Sat Aug 02, 02:53:00 am GMT-4
A Marathon????!!!! I say start with my very slow 3.5 mile route and that should give you time to reconsider such insanity!
By
Jose Aguirre, at Sat Aug 02, 10:10:00 am GMT-4
I tried jogging once, but the ice kept jumping out of my glasss...
By
BrotherDarryl, at Sun Aug 03, 01:03:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home