.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Running Gear

I had made an impromptu request over at Althouse regarding running shoes.

I received a comparative avalanche of replies! I'd like to thank some of those who each told me the exact same thing: head to this or that (online) shop.

Paddy O, Dog Wood, Hoosier Daddy, thanks for the advice!

I know José is a jogger, but I'm more interested in long distance running for next year.

My dream has always been to enter the Flora London Marathon, ever since a cousin of mine did it for charity (she finished very decently, timewise, at that).

Let's see if I can't top that, one day!

Thanks for any tips, either for running, workouts, or tennis.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.