.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Obama's Energy Plan

Keep those tires inflated.

Please stop this nightmare before it becomes reality. HILLARY, WHERE ARE YOU?! Come back, all is forgiven!

Labels: ,


  • What a sad video!

    and McCain flounders around unable to show me a femtoNixon of political savvy...sigh.

    By Blogger Ron, at Thu Jul 31, 08:54:00 pm GMT-4  

  • OT: Vic, check it out!


    Kelsey Grammer as George Patton?

    By Blogger Ron, at Fri Aug 01, 12:56:00 am GMT-4  

  • Thanks for the link, Ron! Today (and Friday will be) were exceptionally busy days for me, but I will check that out pronto. :)

    and McCain flounders around unable to show me a femtoNixon of political savvy...sigh.

    I'm beginning to think the Old Man is running a rather cunning campaign. Whether he and his team have stumbled into this "desultory" strategy, or more interestingly, if they figured Obama will self-implode, so just hang tight -- remains to be seen.

    All I can say is, it's paying off big time, since Obama seems to be grating on people's nerves of a sudden.

    I told you, World, that Americans don't like to be told who to elect.

    Obama's world-wind tour was catastrophic for him, Stateside.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Fri Aug 01, 02:15:00 am GMT-4  

  • Perhaps some day we will develop the technology to enable us to use the air in Obama's head to inflate our tires. That is, if there's any left after inflating his enormous ego.

    By Blogger benning, at Fri Aug 01, 07:40:00 am GMT-4  

  • OT: Since you don't have a post that I saw about it, yet solicited suggestions...

    I'm a total fan of roadrunnersports.com

    They have a great shoe fitting guide that steers you to the right shoe for your foot and for your purposes. Much better selection than most sports stores. Can't try them on, but I've found getting matched right has worked out for me.


    By Blogger Paddy O., at Fri Aug 01, 01:23:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Patrick, thanks! I see that you saw my "getting more into athletics" SOS post on Althouse.

    I bought some Balega X-Athlete socks, and boy are they soft and breathable.

    So now I just need the running shoes.

    I'll definitely check out your link. Thanks so much again! :)

    (Note to Sundries readers who don't understand -- I am getting more involved in athletic activity, such as playing tennis, and gym workouts. A marathon next year, is my goal)


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Fri Aug 01, 01:27:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.