.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, September 26, 2008

A-maize-ing Palin!

Ohio farmer David Wheeler has done the coolest thing on earth for any of the four candidates yet, since ObamaGirl prank called Hillary Clinton to tell her Obama had chosen her as Veep.

He's transformed his field of corn into a Field of Sarah!



Local aerial video

(Via 96.5 KISS FM, Cleveland, Ohio)

Now, I'm not superstitious (much), nor do I believe in omens nor do I go to old Cuban santera ladies to "echar las cartas" for me, which is Cuban-Spanish to "get your fortune told", but if the name of his hometown doesn't give you pause, I don't know what will.

Ready?

He's from Whitehouse, Ohio. GET OUT.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.