.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Moose Shootin' Mama

From the man who brought you "The Monica Lewinsky Polka" (I'm sorry I missed that), quirky country singer Pat Garrett has come out with a tribute to Sarah Palin.

Yep, you guessed it. The song is called Moose Shootin' Mama!

Garrett was asked by the McCain/Palin campaign what he was doing in the last two weeks of the campaign, and he replied "Nothing, but if I had, I'd clear my calender", so expect to listen to this a lot.

Moose Shootin’ Mama Lyrics:

Well she’s a moose shootin’ mama
And she’ll help keep our country free
She’s a moose shootin’ mama
She’ll make a great big VP

When she looks you in the eye
You know that girl don’t lie
She’s a moose shootin’ mama
Yes, Sarah is the girl for me

She’ll help the prez keep our taxes down
And clean up Washington
Get them pork-barrel boys on the run
Man, this is gonna be fun

And it’s drill, baby, drill
Cause we’re paying way too much
Maybe what this country needs is a woman’s touch

I am so downloading this. Stay tuned for a musical mini-review.

UPDATE: I love it!

(Via Blue Star Chronicles)

"Maybe what this country needs is a woman's touch". YES! First Raising McCain, and now Moose Shootin' Mama.

How come P. Diddy never came up a Joe Biden rap?

Labels: , , ,


Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.