.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, September 26, 2008

The O-Team

Do NOT watch without monitor screen protection.

It is beyond brilliant.

"Speaking of energy independence, what about Sarah Palin?"

"We got take her out, gang."

"I'd so love to take her out."

"Easy Face."

"I'd like to fog up her glasses. You know what I'm sayin'."

"18 to Face."

"I got a reallll pipeline for Mrs. Palin, I tell you what."

"I think we're going to have to slap him."

"When I get a look at those legs, and the way her skirt dresses that booty, I'm thinking Drill Baby Drill! And gusher, Dawg!"


(Via Joshua)

Labels: , ,


  • Hey Victoria...off topic:

    Can you change the settings on your blog so there aren't so many posts on your front page? I see you have posts dating back to September 4th and because of all the videos, photos, etc., your blog takes FOREVER to load, and I can barely scroll around without freezing up. Just a suggestion to make Sundries more easy-breezy for its readers. ;)

    By Blogger Zachary Paul Sire, at Fri Sep 26, 03:04:00 am GMT-4  

  • Oh, gosh, ZPS! Thanks for saying that. I thought it was me -- or rather, the new Firefox update. It's been taking forever to reload.

    I had it at 23 days...clearly a holdover from when my blogging was much slower. It's at 15 now, and I'll continue to monitor it alongside you, and others.



    By Blogger vbspurs, at Fri Sep 26, 03:10:00 am GMT-4  

  • 12 now...and it's still taking a while to load. I think it's the stupid embedded, non-Youtube videos. If it's anyone other than Youtube, it stalls -- CBS, Fox, etc.

    We'll see.

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Fri Sep 26, 03:13:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.