A Small Gesture
But the difference between the reverential McCains and the offhand throwing of the roses by Senator Obama (and Mayor Bloomberg), speak volumes.
It doesn't mean anything, except to those who notice such things...or who have lost loved ones there.
Related
Ground Zero Etiquette
It doesn't mean anything, except to those who notice such things...or who have lost loved ones there.
Related
Ground Zero Etiquette
Labels: Ideological Impasse, Manners, US Presidential Election








7 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Zachary Sire, at Fri Sept 12, 02:26:00 am GMT-4
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
chickelit, at Fri Sept 12, 02:42:00 am GMT-4
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Zachary Sire, at Fri Sept 12, 02:47:00 am GMT-4
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Alex, at Fri Sept 12, 05:19:00 am GMT-4
Please take it to another blog, guys. Any more inter-sniping will be deleted.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Sept 12, 10:44:00 am GMT-4
Y'know, Vicks, it may have been an off-hand kind of toss by Obama, but I think it was just him trying to get his flowers up on that big pile without leaning over clumsily.
You know how little I regard the man. But I think he was just doing something fairly innocent.
Amazing how you found that video! I'd heard nothing about it!
By
benning, at Fri Sept 12, 05:01:00 pm GMT-4
In another video of that scene, the most noteworthy aspect was Obama's failure to shake hands with any of the people there to greet them. (Bloomberg and McCain did.) Rather remarkable behavior for a politician and indicative of his discomfort about place and time, I think.
By
Unknown, at Sun Sept 14, 12:18:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home