Doppelganger
A surprising moment happened at the Clairsville, Ohio rally this Sunday, when Governor Palin met look-a-like Patty Burghy.
I don't know what was said between the two women. But we can make our own talk bubbles to have fun.
Palin: (thinks) "Oh My God! Tina Fey is far more zaftig than I thought."

Patty Burghy: (through clenched teeth) "I hope I can return this suit to Wal-Mart tomorrow."

I don't know what was said between the two women. But we can make our own talk bubbles to have fun.
Palin: (thinks) "Oh My God! Tina Fey is far more zaftig than I thought."

Patty Burghy: (through clenched teeth) "I hope I can return this suit to Wal-Mart tomorrow."

Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Pitbull With Lipstick








6 Comments:
Thanks for the comment on my blog.
Creepy how many people look like her, isn't it?
By
Anonymous, at Mon Oct 13, 12:25:00 am GMT-4
Vague resemblance, but falls quite short.
By
chickelit, at Mon Oct 13, 12:38:00 am GMT-4
I appreciate the return courtesy, The Lion!
Creepy how many people look like her, isn't it?
Heh, maybe. The thing is she ages herself to add more gravitas, by wearing such a sobering updo, and rather stern clothes.
I only thank God she is not blonde, because the hatred would truly be a sight to see.
Cheers.
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Oct 13, 01:08:00 am GMT-4
Vague resemblance, but falls quite short.
As my grannie would've said, "bless her, she does try".
Chickenlittle, I'm off for a couple of days. I've queued a few posts until then. Take care! :)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Oct 13, 01:09:00 am GMT-4
I'm off for a couple of days
Enjoy!
By
chickelit, at Mon Oct 13, 12:04:00 pm GMT-4
Victoria, you have a unique style of writing, of that I am sure. While you are just plain crazy in your political views, I think I can forgive your lapse in judgment and continue reading for the well thought out posts.
:)
BTW, you should consider ReCaptcha for your comments. Provides security and a good cause!
By
Anonymous, at Mon Oct 13, 04:18:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home