Palin Rally In Altoona
Governor Palin had two campaign rallies in Pennyslvania -- one at Johnstown, which you can see below. The other was in Altoona.
Here she is with her two daughters, Willow and Piper, and toting her infant son Trig in a kiddie sling.
Crowds line up early.

The Straight Talk Express bus is almost there.

Enormous energy at the rally.

Heh. I can see her dark roots in this over-exposed photo.

Afterwards, she heads to get some drinks at a pitstop, "the Sheetz convenience store/restaurant at Pleasant Valley Boulevard and 17th". (No Sheetz?) People line up to take photos with her.

That's when I noticed: Hey! Piper wears glasses? Miniature version of her mum's too!

I also notice that Willow and I have the same taste for Original Arizona teas. My favourite is Gingseng though.

Cradling her baby. Sniff. Gets me every time.

Here she is with her two daughters, Willow and Piper, and toting her infant son Trig in a kiddie sling.
Crowds line up early.
The Straight Talk Express bus is almost there.
Enormous energy at the rally.
Heh. I can see her dark roots in this over-exposed photo.
Afterwards, she heads to get some drinks at a pitstop, "the Sheetz convenience store/restaurant at Pleasant Valley Boulevard and 17th". (No Sheetz?) People line up to take photos with her.
That's when I noticed: Hey! Piper wears glasses? Miniature version of her mum's too!
I also notice that Willow and I have the same taste for Original Arizona teas. My favourite is Gingseng though.
Cradling her baby. Sniff. Gets me every time.
Labels: Mother, Pitbull With Lipstick








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home