.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Palin Rally In Altoona

Governor Palin had two campaign rallies in Pennyslvania -- one at Johnstown, which you can see below. The other was in Altoona.

Here she is with her two daughters, Willow and Piper, and toting her infant son Trig in a kiddie sling.

Crowds line up early.



The Straight Talk Express bus is almost there.



Enormous energy at the rally.



Heh. I can see her dark roots in this over-exposed photo.



Afterwards, she heads to get some drinks at a pitstop, "the Sheetz convenience store/restaurant at Pleasant Valley Boulevard and 17th". (No Sheetz?) People line up to take photos with her.



That's when I noticed: Hey! Piper wears glasses? Miniature version of her mum's too!



I also notice that Willow and I have the same taste for Original Arizona teas. My favourite is Gingseng though.



Cradling her baby. Sniff. Gets me every time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.