.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Accordion Face

Oh my goodness. Poor man. That's Samuel Peter of Nigeria receiving a ferocious punch from Vitali Klitschko of the Ukraine.

I like boxing, but I could never allow a son of mine to be one...

Labels: ,


  • Did you watch this fight? It was a brutalization. Completely one-sided -- Peter gave up after haplessly losing 8 straight rounds.

    Dawson beating Tarver afterwards was also one-sided, but nevertheless (unlike Klitschko pummeling Peter) a good fight.

    By Blogger JSU, at Sun Oct 12, 12:48:00 am GMT-4  

  • Ahh, no I didn't watch. You know who and I were watching Die Hard 4.0 -- when I paused to switch over to SNL.

    It was the seasoner opener. A repeat again, so early in the season??

    Good to hear about the fight being exciting, but my heart goes out to Peter...


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Oct 12, 12:57:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.