.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hide Your Kiddies From Sundries

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Astonishingly, I think I'm a fairly cosmopolitan, urbane lady, but I didn't think there was anything on Sundries you couldn't show your small kids. Okay, maybe that tranny ho post. But other than that, I'm Sandra Frikkin' Dee!

So, what gives?

This is what gives.

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

* dead (7x)
* punch (2x)
* sex (1x)

Huh.

I had no idea I was so risqué. Don't be surprised if I strut my rebellious street cred for a while.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • You might want to remove that link to "Free Dating Site". A lot of online quizzes like to attach advertisement links like that.

    Word verification: matatcho

    By Anonymous alcibiades, at Thu Oct 23, 09:15:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.