.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Ideological Impasse, US Presidential Election
posted by vbspurs at 10/29/2008 02:36:00 am
Nancy needs to stop getting bad facelifts. She can afford better, I am sure...
By Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Wed Oct 29, 09:59:00 am GMT-4
That face looks like Joe Biden's new mush, doesn't it?It's the elevated Vulcanised eyelids.
By vbspurs, at Wed Oct 29, 02:10:00 pm GMT-4
I think they are Romulans though, all that parliamentary intrigue and overflow of emotions, except for Tuvok
By Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Thu Oct 30, 09:38:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment << Home
Medical residency roadbumped
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Nancy needs to stop getting bad facelifts. She can afford better, I am sure...
By
Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Wed Oct 29, 09:59:00 am GMT-4
That face looks like Joe Biden's new mush, doesn't it?
It's the elevated Vulcanised eyelids.
By
vbspurs, at Wed Oct 29, 02:10:00 pm GMT-4
I think they are Romulans though, all that parliamentary intrigue and overflow of emotions, except for Tuvok
By
Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Thu Oct 30, 09:38:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home