.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tito!

Tito Muñoz, the Colombian immigrant who joined the Joe the Builder chorus with a personalised email to Governor Palin, actually got to introduce his heroine in person.

Go Tito!



In related news, it was announced that Joe Wurzelbacher, whose child support payments are suspiciously being investigated all of a sudden..., will join the same McCain-Palin campaign on the stump.

You know, I'm not sure I like that. Joe the Plumber belongs to all of America. He asked a question that involves all of us -- it's his choice, of course, but I'd rather he stayed away from the actual stumping duties.

IN THE COMMENTS: Blake makes a good point about Joe's participation.

That's all very well and good, but if I were Joe I'd be stumping, too.

If Obama and his followers tried to destroy me for asking a question, you can bet I'd want to make sure "that one" isn't in power.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • That's all very well and good, but if I were Joe I'd be stumping, too.

    If Obama and his followers tried to destroy me for asking a question, you can bet I'd want to make sure "that one" isn't in power.

    By Blogger blake, at Tue Oct 28, 09:03:00 pm GMT-4  

  • I agree, if Joe's life is being overturned by Obama and his liberal illuminati politicians--I would get out and do everything I could do to help McCain win. I only wish there was as much investigation into Obama and his birth certificate, and his family and links to radicals as there is into Joe's past...

    By Blogger mnotaro, at Wed Oct 29, 02:30:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Mnotaro, please stop using the phrase Illumati on this site. Thanks.

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Wed Oct 29, 03:16:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.