If I Didn't Know Better
I would call this post, Hillary's Ecstatic Smile. 'Cause she does look all happy to be seated next to Barack Obama, doesn't she? Chuffed to bits.

But I know better.


But I know better.

Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Politicos, The Presidency








4 Comments:
Streep's not as good an actor as that...
By
Ron, at Tue Jan 27, 02:34:00 am GMT-5
Say Cheese...
By
Ophir, at Tue Jan 27, 02:54:00 am GMT-5
Is she the shadow president? On the show '24', the first black president [Palmer 1 & 2] was followed by the first female president. Her husband was kidnapped by his Secret Service agent, paralyzed and facing imminent death. Ya think Hillary wrote that script?
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Tue Jan 27, 08:57:00 am GMT-5
Ha-ha! Priceless!
I like Ruth Anne's theory, though I have yet to watch 24.
By
Lildonbro, at Tue Jan 27, 11:53:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home