Your Gratuitous Jihadi Douchebag Caption Contest Photo

He's a former Gitmo detainee. Have at it.
...And the winners are:
SECOND RUNNER UP: Ruth Anne Adams!
Because we can't do this all day here..
FIRST RUNNER UP: Ms. Calabaza!
and then I felt a tingle up my leg ...
WINNING ENTRY: Ron!
"...and they asked me, 'How many Predator UAV's does it take to destroy our base camp in Pakistan?', and, just like here, I told them 'one', and they didn't believe me! They just shook their heads and said, 'Go make the video, Achmed,' like I was lying or something..."
Congratulations funny people!
(Thanks, Blake! I never did pay attention during the Misses pageants)
Labels: Batsheet Craziness, Craps-n-Giggles, Terrorism








10 Comments:
"...and another thing. They keep wanting me to play Jesus in the passionplays when I hide out in Germany! Damn you, Gitmo!"
By
Ron, at Sun Jan 25, 07:30:00 am GMT-5
"...so I told the interrogator 'pull my finger', and he did, and then he farted. Ruined the whole joke."
By
Ron, at Sun Jan 25, 07:34:00 am GMT-5
"...and they asked me, 'How many Predator UAV's does it take to destroy our base camp in Pakistan?', and, just like here, I told them 'one', and they didn't believe me! They just shook their heads and said, 'Go make the video, Achmed,' like I was lying or something..."
By
Ron, at Sun Jan 25, 07:42:00 am GMT-5
"I don't care what lies they told me in Gitmo -- The Doobie Brothers are still #1 to me!!!"
By
Ron, at Sun Jan 25, 07:51:00 am GMT-5
Che-che-che-che-Changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Che-che-Changes
Just gonna have to be a different man
(apologies to David Bowie)
By
chickelit, at Sun Jan 25, 09:11:00 am GMT-5
Oxyclean will easily remove even the toughest blood stain. But wait, there's more! Order now, and we'll throw in...
By
Anonymous, at Sun Jan 25, 09:46:00 am GMT-5
Because we can't do this all day here..
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Sun Jan 25, 10:52:00 am GMT-5
and then I felt a tingle up my leg ...
By
Ms Calabaza, at Sun Jan 25, 11:33:00 am GMT-5
For a second I thought he was Maradona on a last cocaine-induced bout of insanity...
By
Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Sun Jan 25, 09:06:00 pm GMT-5
<kaff>
That should be second runner up and first runner up.
(Because, you know, picking nits is easier than being funny.)
By
blake, at Mon Jan 26, 05:14:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home