Hairnet Joe
At first, I didn't know what I was seeing in this photograph. That's clearly the Presidential and Vice-Presidential couples together on their whistlestop tour to D.C.
But WHAT is Joe Biden wearing on his head?

He looks like he's wearing a cutout mask over his face, like bank robbers do.
I wanted confirmation of the weird sight I was seeing, and checked another angle.

C-c-could Joe be wearing...a hairnet for his hairplugs??
IN THE COMMENTS: Ruth Anne provides a reason.
By Jove, I think she's got...wait, wouldn't they all have one then? At least, parts of little shadows over some part of their bodies.
The one over the Vice-President's noggin is just too perfectly framing it.
But WHAT is Joe Biden wearing on his head?

He looks like he's wearing a cutout mask over his face, like bank robbers do.
I wanted confirmation of the weird sight I was seeing, and checked another angle.

C-c-could Joe be wearing...a hairnet for his hairplugs??
IN THE COMMENTS: Ruth Anne provides a reason.
Is it possible that it's a shadow from the scallopped awning under which he's standing?
By Jove, I think she's got...wait, wouldn't they all have one then? At least, parts of little shadows over some part of their bodies.
The one over the Vice-President's noggin is just too perfectly framing it.
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, The Presidency








2 Comments:
Is it possible that it's a shadow from the scallopped awning under which he's standing?
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Fri Jan 23, 06:07:00 am GMT-5
Aren't you just the smartest knife in the drawer, Kins? *grin*
It actually looked like he had on one of the scalloped hats that Mom used to wear to church back in the days. I saw some of those in the movie, "Doubt."
Maybe, Vic, you could photoshop the photo and put Frito Bandito mustaches on all of them....*giggle*
Peggy :)
By
Peggy Gero DaValt, at Fri Jan 23, 12:04:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home