Happy 45th, Governor Palin!

Thanks to Ron, I was reminded that today is Sarah Palin's forty-fifth birthday. I hadn't planned anything major on Sundries, but please join me in sending the busy Governor much deserved good wishes on her birthday!
Incidentally, when I Googled her Wikipedia entry, a strangely typed up blurb from the AP greeted me. Check out the highlighted portion of the truncated post.
YOU WISH, AP.
Labels: Anniversaries, Craps-n-Giggles, Pitbull With Lipstick








5 Comments:
please join me in sending the busy Governor much deserved good wishes on her birthday!
Happy Birthday Governor Palin, and best wishes to your family too!
By
chickelit, at Wed Feb 11, 12:56:00 am GMT-5
YOU WISH, AP
LOL, you bet they do!
(I cannot believe she is 45.)
By
knox, at Wed Feb 11, 08:30:00 am GMT-5
Backing out of CPAC seems to me a McCain-level blunder.
By
JSU, at Wed Feb 11, 08:52:00 am GMT-5
AP: Fake news you can count on...
By
Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Wed Feb 11, 09:58:00 am GMT-5
I am delighted to wish Governor Palin a very Happy Birthday. Thanks for seeding this post!
As for the AP, I think that they might be beyond help, failing Divine intervention. :(
--
Jess
By
Anonymous, at Wed Feb 11, 08:57:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home