Tiger's Cub
Congratulations are in order for Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren, the latter of whom just gave birth to the couple's second child, and first son. Tiger confirmed the news on his website a few moments ago.
Well done, you two.
Now please get well so you can go back to the links, Tiger!

"Elin and I are thrilled to announce the birth of our son, Charlie Axel Woods, who was born on Sunday 8 February 2009. Both Charlie and Elin are doing great [...]."
Well done, you two.
Now please get well so you can go back to the links, Tiger!

Labels: Celebrity Culture, Golf








4 Comments:
OT: Vic, got something planned for Sarah's birthday tomorrow? :)
By
Ron, at Tue Feb 10, 03:31:00 am GMT-5
Charlie Axel? What's up with that? Another blogger said TW and Axel Rose were friends, but it seemed too tongue in cheek.
By
Anonymous, at Tue Feb 10, 03:05:00 pm GMT-5
Just to say that I think I heard there's a Westminster dog called Tiger Woods. Weird. :)
Be back later with a comment on both of your replies, guys!
By
vbspurs, at Tue Feb 10, 09:48:00 pm GMT-5
yeah, I did the homework... it's a Swedish thing...
Whatever...
Looking forward to Papa Tiger's return!
By
Anonymous, at Wed Feb 11, 02:40:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home