Palin Ascends
Governor Sarah Palin seen below arriving at the Alfalfa Club dinner.
Not quite right, Governor. For your next sortie, you have to learn how to milk a staircase.

Not quite right, Governor. For your next sortie, you have to learn how to milk a staircase.

Labels: Classic Cinema, Craps-n-Giggles, Elitism, Pitbull With Lipstick








4 Comments:
Palin/Audrey? I get that!
Todd Palin/Sexy Rexy Harrison? I don't get that!*
*have to have him play 'husband', as Sarah needs no Prof. Higgins, media trolls be damned!
By
Ron, at Sun Feb 01, 08:38:00 am GMT-5
My daughter's friend commented in January, upon finding her first Alaska quarter, LOOK GUYS, I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY QUARTER! I didn't think the girl was bright enough to come up with something so witty.
I see I have a lot of blog postings to read. I've been out of the creative loop for too long. It's good to be back.
By
Unknown, at Mon Feb 02, 12:11:00 am GMT-5
Palin is kinetic--exactly what we need now.
By
chickelit, at Mon Feb 02, 02:42:00 am GMT-5
"kinetic" eh chickenlittle?
I was going to say, "My, that lady was truckin'!"
No picking daisies for her.
Wish we had a better view of the dress ... I think I like the neck and shoulder thing.
Any idea why she dissed the Republican retreat? (My guess is that it was a several day soiree, so time wise it was better to do a one night stand (;-) ) and rub shoulders with the enemy.)
By
JAL, at Mon Feb 02, 03:18:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home