.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Great Borussia Mönchengladbach Caper

http://members.rogers.com/rguadagnolo/borussia.wav

You know the drill: copy-paste this unto your Winamps or similar.

Please note, since Sven asked if I had a cold, that I recorded this early in the morning, and any similarity to Lucy Ball, age 65, is your over-vivid imaginations.

This just in!

Jackie Tellier - see photo below - becomes the Bundesliga's first 40-year-old female keeper!

Good catch!

Eat your heart out, Gaucci.

4 Comments:

  • are you the vodafone girl?

    By Blogger Renato, at Sun Jan 16, 11:42:00 am GMT-5  

  • I'm also the Heathrow announcements girl.

    "Have your boarding passes handy, and please check out the stewardess on your way out."

    That last bit was my own.

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Jan 16, 12:27:00 pm GMT-5  

  • LOL! Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

    By Blogger Perugina, at Sat Jan 22, 04:29:00 pm GMT-5  

  • I knew you'd like that Jackie. Goodness knows, when you had your wrist accident a few years back, you might've looked like that...

    BTW, there is symmetry in the photo: I got that from a Borussia Mönchengladbach page.

    What would you like to see more of in this blog, Jackie? Please note, your suggestion of Italian keepers in zebra towels will not go unobserved.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Jan 22, 10:09:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.