I have (some) readers (?!?)
Actually, I have done one better than JSU on his opera blog, since I've actually spawned a copycat blog.
It's called, flatteringly, Turdonastick. We wish it well.
It's called, flatteringly, Turdonastick. We wish it well.








4 Comments:
It's not much of a copycat blog though, is it?
Still, much sexier than yours ;-)
By
Kullrad, at Thu Feb 03, 05:29:00 am GMT-5
Why do I think we're not talking about the blog anymore?
I'm sexy. Very sexy in fact. Too sexy for my shirt though.
Cheers,
V.
By
vbspurs, at Thu Feb 03, 08:56:00 pm GMT-5
Well take the shirt off and send me a pic for my blog.
By
Kullrad, at Sun Feb 06, 03:13:00 pm GMT-5
If I'll be a Playmate, it'll be one on my own blog, Kully!
Mind you, you can have seconds.
Cheers,
V.
By
vbspurs, at Mon Feb 07, 09:08:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home