.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Quick Poll

What are the TWO Top Reasons you Blog or read Blogs?

Disillusioned w/ Main Stream Media (MSM)
I'm addicted!
Transparency of Political Viewpoints, Agendas
Love Reading/Writing
Ego Trip
Friends, Family, or Travel blog
Immediacy factor (quickest medium around)
Like/Admire certain Bloggers
Free polls from Pollhost.com

To View Results, Vote Again. It'll only count once.


  • Thanks.

    By Blogger Shirazi, at Sun Mar 13, 08:15:00 am GMT-5  

  • The Poll will be up and running for a LONG time, but I'll update the vote tally this Wednesday, and then once a week HERE after that for a month.

    Stay tuned.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Mar 13, 08:54:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Interesting - look forward to the final results.

    By Blogger Morphess, at Wed Mar 16, 04:46:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Well I said I would post an update on Wednesday, but here it is on Thursday. I reckon not many people will be voting in the poll after this week, so I'll just update it at the end of March.

    You can keep voting though, by all means!


    1- Like/Admire certain Bloggers 8 votes

    T2- Disillusioned w/ Main Stream Media (MSM) 5 votes

    T2- Love Reading/Writing 5 votes

    T3- I'm addicted! 4 votes

    T3- Immediacy factor (quickest medium around) 4 votes

    T3- Friends, Family, or Travel blog 4 votes

    4- Ego Trip 2 votes

    5- Transparency of Political Viewpoints, Agendas 1 vote

    Comments: Really quite informative, I find. Firstly, I thought the number 1 reason was going to be the reason which tallied one measely vote -- Transparency of Political Viewpoints/Agends.

    And though "Like/Admire certain bloggers" I thought would do well, not runaway best well, I didn't. It seems, as in any area in life, one is attracted to certain people, regardless of medium.

    And I never thought "I'm addicted" would do so well either. Heh. That's honest of you, guys.

    BTW, I questioned a few people on this, since I noticed the votes were not being tallied as opposed to all I know who voted.

    It seems many many of you voted only once, though technically, you had two votes to give.

    So even though we register 38 votes in 5 days, this doesn't mean 19 people voted. It was close to 28, by my estimates.

    Thanks for voting!


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Thu Mar 17, 06:41:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.