.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, March 11, 2005

Blogger.com

Question: Is it me, or does everyone else here experience difficulties in posting, replying, and updating blogs at key times of the day? Geez.

Come on now, Blogger.com, update your servers!

This inability to post, or reply to Blogspot sites during the hot spot times (midday EST, 5 PM, anywhere close to midnight EST), frustrates me enormously -- yesterday I lost the first draft of "Pollrats" because of their server problems. Argh.

They also have a nasty trick when in Compose mode that when you ctrl-A for "all", and then try to copy what you've just written (trying to save it just in case), your post disappears before your very eyes!

Yes, I know, it's free. If I want a more reliable blog host, I could try Typepad for one. But don't mind me, I'm just having a moan.

And yes, I will post a proper piece later Friday.

2 Comments:

  • Yes, crap today as well (saturday) just tried to reply to your comment on my own blog and I can't even do that. Thanks for visting!

    By Blogger Morphess, at Sat Mar 12, 01:47:00 am GMT-5  

  • So what will happen, do you reckon? According to Technorati, there are over 7,700,000 known blogs in the world, of which Blogger.com has a 35% share. Either they will start charging us *gulp* or they will get advertisers...

    And thank you for linking to me. I'll visit your blog more often. :)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Mar 12, 12:35:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.