Blogo Ergo Sum
Àpropos to my Blogosphere post, here is a very quick survey about blogs and blog habits which you can take.
You can do it in less than 3 minutes, and for those of you on the lam from the Poe-lice, trust me, it's not at all intrusive. You know who you are, Cathy.
Henry Copeland's Blog Survey
And if you tell them I sent you, you'll get a big fat juicy web kiss too. Limit: Two per referral. I may be easy, but I'm not cheap.
THURSDAY EVENING UPDATE: It's up. Carry on, Nurse.
You can do it in less than 3 minutes, and for those of you on the lam from the Poe-lice, trust me, it's not at all intrusive. You know who you are, Cathy.
And if you tell them I sent you, you'll get a big fat juicy web kiss too. Limit: Two per referral. I may be easy, but I'm not cheap.
THURSDAY EVENING UPDATE: It's up. Carry on, Nurse.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home