BBC Election Night Wheel of Misfortune
Bleedin' 'heck.
If you thought the cheesy graphics from the 1997 General Election were bad, check out the brand-new Election Result Swing-o-Metre on the BBC.
BBC (Real Audio, Lo-Speed)
BBC (WMP, Lo-Speed)
And those of you interested in live blogging the results, here's the BBC'S very own weblog, although I'm not very sold on it's "live" status.
Finally, here is a Live Results streaming popup for your convenience.
If you thought the cheesy graphics from the 1997 General Election were bad, check out the brand-new Election Result Swing-o-Metre on the BBC.
BBC (Real Audio, Lo-Speed)
BBC (WMP, Lo-Speed)
And those of you interested in live blogging the results, here's the BBC'S very own weblog, although I'm not very sold on it's "live" status.
Finally, here is a Live Results streaming popup for your convenience.








1 Comments:
I think every newspaper had a live blog during the Elections Coverage.
I have to say, because of the quickness of the results, elections in Britain can never simulate the intensity of the American elections...
...but at least, since we have only one time-zone, the results of the early closing polling stations don't get divulged, so as to possibly influence the West Coasters, either way.
I never did understand the rationale for that.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon May 09, 10:00:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home