Mahjong Parlours
When reading of Kung Fu Hustle star, Yuen Qiu, having been arrested at an underground mahjong parlour, I was quite intrigued.
Maybe it's the combination of "mahjong" "underground" and the always salacious "parlour" in close proximity, but I have visions of opium dens where the frenzied click of the tiles can barely be heard over smokey conversations.
So I'm starting here and now, a quest to find the best mahjong parlour of them all. Hong Kong, Boston, Kyoto, London or Macau. It makes no difference.
Please submit all locales for consideration.
Maybe it's the combination of "mahjong" "underground" and the always salacious "parlour" in close proximity, but I have visions of opium dens where the frenzied click of the tiles can barely be heard over smokey conversations.
So I'm starting here and now, a quest to find the best mahjong parlour of them all. Hong Kong, Boston, Kyoto, London or Macau. It makes no difference.
Please submit all locales for consideration.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home