What happens when...
...you mix Keanu Reeves?

And

...Boy George?
Why, King Tut of course!

And now tomorrow, Sunday the 15th May 2005 at 2100 EDT, on the National Georgraphic cable channel, we can see the transformation happen. Hurrah! I love a good makeover show.
Mind you, it's a wonder Dr. Zahi Hawass allowed this 2-hour special to happen. He's legendary for being a bit picky about access to Egyptian artifacts.
He almost had my ex-prof of Egyptian history arrested when he was accused of taking out tools from a dig site near Luxor.
See, that's why you always keep Home Depot receipts.

And

...Boy George?
Why, King Tut of course!

And now tomorrow, Sunday the 15th May 2005 at 2100 EDT, on the National Georgraphic cable channel, we can see the transformation happen. Hurrah! I love a good makeover show.
Mind you, it's a wonder Dr. Zahi Hawass allowed this 2-hour special to happen. He's legendary for being a bit picky about access to Egyptian artifacts.
He almost had my ex-prof of Egyptian history arrested when he was accused of taking out tools from a dig site near Luxor.
See, that's why you always keep Home Depot receipts.








4 Comments:
I wonder how does one write "Whoa" in hieroglyphics.
By
Patricio López Guzmán, at Sat May 14, 11:15:00 pm GMT-4
Hey Patricio. Nice to see you "back". :)
As to your question, I think it's birdie-leaf-scarab = whoa.
Cheers,
V.
By
vbspurs, at Sat May 14, 11:35:00 pm GMT-4
Oh, I've been lurking around, but I was poped out a while ago.
By
Patricio López Guzmán, at Mon May 16, 09:48:00 am GMT-4
Quite honestly, I was a bit bummed that Dionigi Tettamanzi didn't make the cut, I was really rooting for him.
;-)
By
Patricio López Guzmán, at Mon May 16, 01:03:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home