.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, October 24, 2005

Calm Before The Storm

Just now, I am about to disconnect the computer, and batten down my hatches.

Hurricane Wilma hasn't dropped the least bit of rain on us yet, nor furled the smallest leaf, but that should change at 2 AM overnight Monday.

I've given Renato the keys to my blog, in case I am without power for long, so stay tuned. I'll come up with some great blogposts in the meantime.

Here's thinking of you, kids.

3 Comments:

  • Good luck to all of us Victoria!!! Hopefully it will move through quickly and not do too much damage. Look forward to reading your great posts soon after Wilma gets out of here!

    Un abrazo, Jose

    By Blogger Jose Aguirre, at Sun Oct 23, 11:45:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Good luck to all of us Victoria!!!

    I was getting concerned about you, Jose. But then, you like I did, probably were getting your supplies, and shutters up!

    Hopefully it will move through quickly and not do too much damage.

    Apparently, it'll hit Naples going 25 mph, which is quite a difference from the job Wilma did on Cancun, where it moved at a snails' 4 MPH...pobrecitos.

    Look forward to reading your great posts soon after Wilma gets out of here!

    I can't wait, Jose!

    You know, I don't mind wind, rain etc, but I DO very much mind losing power.

    I hated that with Katrina. God willing, we'll have power tomorrow after 9 AM...veremos, Jose.

    Besos y abrazos a ti y a tu familia! :)

    V.

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Mon Oct 24, 01:10:00 am GMT-4  

  • Well, it's almost 10AM and "The Thing Calle Wilma" is about to exit, stage right and still in a very beligerant mood. I don't know exactly where you are in there, or Jose either but if you still have power, I'm amazed.

    By Blogger Paul, at Mon Oct 24, 09:51:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.