Maronne! I'm James Bond
![]() | You scored as James Bond, Agent 007. James Bond is MI6's best agent, a suave, sophisticated super spy with charm, cunning, and a license's to kill. He doesn't care about rules or regulations and somewhat amoral. He does care about saving humanity though, as well as the beautiful women who fill his world. Bond has expensive tastes, a wide knowledge of many subjects, and his usually armed with a clever gadget and an appropriate one-liner.
Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com |
I was certain I was Laura Croft...that's what I get for saying I wouldn't rob the rich to give to the poor.









8 Comments:
Victoria, would your Bond Boy be named Hardly Flaccid?
;-)
By
Ron, at Thu Nov 17, 12:37:00 am GMT-5
Victoria, would your Bond Boy be named Hardly Flaccid?
Oddhandjob?
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Thu Nov 17, 12:41:00 am GMT-5
I know I've been drinking, but what's with all the typos??
Zorro?
Well, A, I didn't write this. It's a code!
B, what typos?? I see no typos. Pass the Mad-Dog, will ya?
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Thu Nov 17, 12:42:00 am GMT-5
Whoa, I came out as Neo...I suppose that's correct as the windmills I tilt tend to look like Hugo Weaving...favorite way of saying a line: Weavings's "Mr. Anderson...we missed you."
By
Ron, at Thu Nov 17, 12:46:00 am GMT-5
On second thought, your Bond Boy would be a bit more Euro-sounding:
Cialis Viagra
By
Ron, at Thu Nov 17, 03:01:00 am GMT-5
I rated as Maximus. Some sort of tie-breaker was used or I might have been the Batman! LOL
Better break out my Gladius and hack a few Barbarians (Dems?) to pieces!
"Sic Semper Tyrannus!"
By
Anonymous, at Thu Nov 17, 10:11:00 am GMT-5
Wow, I got Laura Croft! That's a shocker. I wouldn't even know who she is (and still don't really care) if my husband wasn't into her. (And believe you me, I look NOTHING like her, not the gaming character nor the movie depiction.) His eyes just lit up, and he ... well, I won't share.
He came out as Batman, the Dark Knight--which was quite the surprise.
But second for both of us was William Wallace. Hmmmmm ....
By
reader_iam, at Fri Nov 18, 12:09:00 am GMT-5
Whoa, I came out as Neo...I suppose that's correct as the windmills I tilt tend to look like Hugo Weaving...favorite way of saying a line: Weavings's "Mr. Anderson...we missed you."
You are THE ONE, Ron. You are the One.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Nov 18, 03:25:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home